Get t-code of the program that raise an event?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at GBE.COM
Wed Mar 2 16:59:10 EST 2005

Someone responded to this question but I accidentally deleted the
message. Sorry!
I searched the archives but could not find it. Strange...

Could the kind person that responded to this about getting the t-code
from the CDHDR please resend to me.
Thanks!

======================
Can I get the t-code of the program that triggered and event on an
object and if so how?

Example:
BUS2032 change event triggered. How do I know what t-code triggered the
event?

If I could get this calling t-code I could put some logic in my CFM to
process steps if called from VA02 / 01.
Otherwise I could just ignore it and not start a WF.

Any help is appreciated.
4.6C

Rick Sample
SAP Workflow / Developer