Problem exiting a program and returning to WF inbox

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Mar 2 14:08:06 EST 2005

I have the Advance with dialog on. I turned it off and it worked.
I have the same code in different steps and the Advance works fine.
I'll have to look at this issue later. For now, turning off this option
works.

Thanks anyway...

>>> mark.pyc at gmail.com 3/2/2005 6:20:03 >>>
G'day Rick,

May be useful to include the method code if it's not too expansive.

I don't mean to ask obvious questions here but....

The step is not contained inside a loop is it? WI executes, loops
around and thanks to Advance with Dialog auto-executes again?

Have you debugged the method to establish if it comes back to your
calling method?

Does the behaviour occur when you test the method in SWO1 or only in
the context of an overall WF?

Usual story, more info means more help.

Have fun,
Mark