Help, please!

Doughty, Sue (10607) Sue.Doughty at ngc.com
Wed Mar 2 11:06:05 EST 2005

This probably a silly question, but here goes.  I'm in 4.6.  I've added a
new step (foreground) with a new method to my workflow.  I copied another
task that was foreground and just changed the method name and binding.  When
I execute the workflow I get the message "No administrator for task" for
this new step.  There are no differences between the steps except the method
name and binding, yet the step with the old method works fine!  When I run
the new method via the object (SWO1), the method works fine.

What am I missing????

Regards,

Sue T. Doughty
Northrop Grumman Information Technology