Problem exiting a program and returning to WF inbox

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at GBE.COM
Tue Mar 1 18:09:42 EST 2005

I am having technical difficulties with a program and can't pin it down.

I am calling a program (t-code) from a Business Object like so:
CALL TRANSACTION 'Zmytcode' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

When I green arrow back, cancel, anything from this t-code, it
"loops" and calls the method again.
I get stuck in a loop and can't break out.

I call several such t-codes with same parms, same code, etc. but only
this one
just will not return back to the WF inbox.

Any help is appreciated.
4.6C

Rick Sample
SAP Workflow / Developer