AW: Wokflow Administrator : Foward workitem

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Wed Mar 2 04:34:27 EST 2005

Hi Kiran,

you are looking into the correct transaction.
Ungfortunately I´m on 4.7 and I´m not quite sure if this function is
the same in lower versions.

Call transaction SWIA,
select the Workitem you want to forward,
Edit -> Workitem -> Administrator Forward

Hope this helps.

Ute

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kiran Gb [mailto:Kiran.Gb at nbg.sbs.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. März 2005 10:09
An: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Betreff: Wokflow Administrator : Foward workitem

Hello Guys,

I am currently devloping workflows in 4.6c.

we have a workflow without deadlne monitoring in this development phase.
suppose a dialog workitem is sent to an agent for execution and he is
currently on vacation .

I tried using transaction SWIA and excuted the workitem 'Without Check'
and the woritem executed immideatly.  But what i want is not the
administartor execute the workitem by himslef but foward to another
user.

I would like to know

1. Is there an utility for workflow administrator to foward this
workitem to another user ?
2. If the utility is SWIA then is there some setting be done at the task
level

Best Regards
Kiran