Wokflow Administrator : Foward workitem

Kiran Gb Kiran.Gb at nbg.sbs.de
Wed Mar 2 04:08:59 EST 2005

Hello Guys,

I am currently devloping workflows in 4.6c.

we have a workflow without deadlne monitoring in this development phase.
suppose a dialog workitem is sent to an agent for execution and he is
currently on vacation .

I tried using transaction SWIA and excuted the workitem 'Without Check'
and the woritem executed immideatly.  But what i want is not the
administartor execute the workitem by himslef but foward to another
user.

I would like to know

1. Is there an utility for workflow administrator to foward this
workitem to another user ?
2. If the utility is SWIA then is there some setting be done at the task
level

Best Regards
Kiran