Submit a query/report in a user decision

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue Mar 1 10:23:13 EST 2005

If you add a user decision then loop at the user decision until the
decision is something else than sending the report, or loop if the decision
is to send the report. You will of course end the step, but the user will
not notice. Possibly you can also solve it by submitting the report and
exit from your method using exit_cancel or whatever it is called. This
should leave your step in a started status.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    sap.workflow@
                    ICM.IT               To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by:             cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    sap-wug-bounc        Subject:     Submit a query/report in a user decision
                    es at mit.edu

                    01.03.2005
                    10:30
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Hi all,
I'm developing a customer workflow in release 46B, started by a customer
event.
One step of this workflow is a user decision where I want to give the
option to submit a report or a query), of course without ending this step.
I don't want to use a secondary method  because I've read that they don't
work well when using Microsoft Outlook.

So I think the solutions are to pass an attachment including the report or,
if it possible to make a user decision button the starts the report but
without ending the step.
Unfortunately I don't konw how to realize both the solutions !!!
Can someone give me a hint?
Thanks a lot,
Fabrizio