BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is not getting the shopping cartdetails.

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 1 01:24:16 EST 2005

Johnson,
Please raise an OSS message to get official confirmation rather than
work on rumour - last time I checked (some months ago), deadlines were
not supported on the BADI workflow, but we have made it work in project
solutions. However PLEASE get the official position now via OSS.  The
more people ask *officially* the more likely such support is to be
added.

Jocelyn