UWL execution of workitems

Block Jeff-r56939 jeffblock at freescale.com
Thu Jun 23 11:23:52 EDT 2005

Hi Andy - We have the same issue.  The back button seems to cause some undesireable results.  Until we are able to avoid this issue we have advised our user community to click on the UWL link that is provided and it will return them to the UWL.  I know this probably isn't the solution that you are looking for but at least you know that others have had a similar experience.

Misery loves company.....

Jeff