EBP offline approval

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Wed Jun 22 14:56:40 EDT 2005

Hi Mark, Rau,

Our system was not configured to receive mails. I found an OSS note
explaining the process but I think you are right about the Outlook team
bottleneck!

Thanks.

Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
Technology Services
T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\madaocru\Application%20Data\Microsoft
\Signatures\www.capgemini.com>

Join the Collaborative Business Experience