deadline monitoring loop

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:51:03 EDT 2005

G'day Sushil,

Yes a loop will work fine. Control the loop with a container element
that you set once the task has completed successfully.

Have fun,
Mark

On 6/22/05, Sushil Guragain <sguragain at interpublic.com> wrote:
> Hello WF Gurus,
>
> I am trying to create a loop on deadline monitoring so that it will keep
> sending email until the user takes an action. I am planning to send email
> every 24 hours until it is approved or declined. Is there a standard way to
> get this activated? I tried using deadline monitoring with 24 hours and
> found that it sends the notification once and that is it. Would it work if I
> put that in a loop? If so what do I check against to see if the work item is
> complete?
>
> Thank you for your suggestions in advance!
>
> SushilThis message contains information which may be confidential and
> privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
> this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate
> or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the
> message. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender
> by reply e-mail, and
delete the message. Thank you very much.
(A)