Send mail step splits text at 75 characters

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at DELOITTE.com
Tue Jun 21 16:18:38 EDT 2005

Hi Lazlo,

I ran into a version of this problem also.

In the long-text description SAPScript in Workflow for the Task, I used:

/ (for the first line)
= (for second line)
= (for third line and so on).

No in my case I had to fit in a long URL.  I avoided using a variable
for the URL since it did not seem to work easily.  Instead of using a
multiline variable you could use a separate variable for each line or
type each line in manually and not use variables.

My solution works as long your variable is not dynamic.

With regards,
Partha