SWD_HEADER not part of transport object

Gerald Roux gerald.roux at corepeople.co.za
Tue Jun 21 04:20:35 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm working on a new 620 All-in-one system.  When I try to save a
workflow configuration (SWDD_CONFIG), I get the message "Table
SWD_HEADER is not part of the Customizing SWDCONFIG C".

I managed to find a sap note for this (766865), which only indicates
that the solution is  "Enter the SWD_HEADER primary table in the SOBJ
table under the BOM of the SWDCONFIG object.".

When I run the transaction SOBJ, I can see that the SWD_HEADER table is
not listed in the SWDCONFIG C object (it is in another 4.6 system).  I
cannot however figure out how to get it in there.

Has anybody else encountered this before or have any idea what the
solution to this could be?

Thanks in advance,

Gerald Roux

CORE PEOPLE (PTY) LTD

SAP R/3 Technical Consultant

* +27 (0) 11 575 3919
* +27 (0) 11 576 3919

*+27 (0) 72 6379512

*gerald.roux at corepeople.co.za

Please note: This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at the following link http://www.is.co.za/disc.asp. Should you not have Web access, send a mail to disclaimers at is.co.za and a copy will be emailed to you.