Instantiate Error

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Jun 17 03:36:53 EDT 2005

Sometimes it all works fine the next day.... but that is usually when
there is something that depends on buffers being refreshed (swu_obuf).

Have you tested the method manually?
Have you tried forcing a generation of the runtime version of the
workflow (and BOR object type if you have developed that too)?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS