UWL filtering of tasks ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Jun 17 00:52:46 EDT 2005

Dave,
Create an XML config file - remember that the config files are a
"delta".

Focus on the tags: ItemTypes and View.  Grab examples from the standard
XML config files.   Make sure you check out the DTD in the SAP Library
help.

In ItemTypes, use the defaultView attribute to point the task to your
new view.

In View, use the supportedItemTypes attribute to point the view to your
tasks.

Load up the XML config file making sure you use the correct prefix e.g.
uwl.webflow.systemname.myconfig
and set the priority so that your config changes are higher than
standard - medium priority is enough.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the
original documents.

Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the
consequences thereof.

Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors,
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.