TEST (do not read) - SAP-WUG message distribution

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jun 16 02:19:17 EDT 2005

The reply you get indicate that you should contact Cap Gemini's e-mail
administrators. But then again, perhaps you were testing in order to
provide an example for them.

The "executable attachments" is strange, since there were originally no
attachments. However, in your message (that I now reply to) there was a
TXT attachment containing the following

I can't know that this is not something that the list manager creates
(or even Exchange here at Statoil), but my first thought is that it is
created on your side. Looking through the messages I haven't deleted I
see that it occurs frequently, but far from always. It both occurs and
does not occur in both new messages and replies to messages. Thus there
is no consistent pattern as far as I can see.

If yout webmail is Outlook webmail it is very tempting to say that is
very likely to be the source, as it has always been Microsofts policy to
know better than the user and e.g. add an attachment you never wanted.
Is your Webmail client set up to add those stupid winmail attachments?
(It is a shot in the dark since I have never used Outlook Webmail.)

Have you tried varying the message format (plain text, HTML, rich text)?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS