TEST (do not read) - SAP-WUG message distribution

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Wed Jun 15 16:14:07 EDT 2005

Hello Susan,
You are right about the non-subscribed ID, it already happened to me when
sending from my client's e-mail.
But here my problem is different:

I send a mail / I reply to a mail to/from WUG with Outlook and from my
company network: OK
I SEND a mail to WUG with Webmail (web interface to my e-mail when at
client) from my company/client network:OK
I REPLY to a mail from WUG with Webmail from my company/client network:NOK
The problem is that I spend 90% of my time at client site and I can only use
Webmail.

This mail is not a reply! I just started a new mail and copied the subject.
When reply to WUG mails I got the following: