Modeled Deadline and UWL

tamara.elliott@kodak.com tamara.elliott at kodak.com
Mon Jun 13 15:17:01 EDT 2005

Tim,

Thanks for your response.  Can you tell me if you have the function module
SAP_WAPI_SET_WORKITEM_STATUS in your system?  I found an OSS note (771386)
that references that this function module is "required to handle certain
work items with the UWL".  I also determined that the deadline isn't
working because the status of the workitem is never being set to "In
Process" when executed from the UWL, so I'm figuring that this missing
function module may be my problem.  Unfortunately, the only way this can
be applied is through applying the relevant basis Support Pack, which I'm
not sure when that will happen.  I'm just trying to determine if this
could be the problem, so I can let my clients know.  I think that the UWL
is configured properly.

Thanks for your feedback.

Tami Elliott
Eastman Kodak Company
(585)724-4927

"Moore, Tim" <tim.moore at bearingpoint.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
06/08/2005 05:30 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"