PA40 background method for personnel actions ?

Claude Bourque claude_bourque at hc-sc.gc.ca
Mon Jun 13 11:51:30 EDT 2005

Dave,

Did you look at BAPI_ABSENCE_CREATE (which I think is obsolete but still
works) and BAPI_PTMGRATTABS_MNGCREATION?

If I recall you'll have to lock the employee first and then run these. I
haven't used them in a while...

Have fun.

Claude Bourque
HR Consultant
Health Canada

                      David Weston
                      <weston at clockwork        To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      .ca>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: PA40 background method for personnel actions ?
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      2005-06-13 11:19
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Thanks Dan, you just confirmed my fear that I will have to use BDC. Was
trying
to avoid it and code something tidier.

Ah well....SM35 here I come :) Unless anyone else has a gem up their
sleeve.

Cheers
Dave