PA40 background method for personnel actions ?

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Mon Jun 13 10:52:58 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Was wondering if anyone had created a background method before for the HR
transaction PA40 for Personnel Actions and in my case Leave of Absence ?.

I need to create a method that updates the employees leave of absence
information in background that would normally be done in dialog via PA40.

Does anyone know of any routines such as BAPI's, methods that they have used
that can do this ? I have had a look around (transactions BAPI, SWO1 etc) but
nothing is looking obvious.

Any information or advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers
Dave