Creating e-mails with HTML

Ward, James E WardJamesE at uams.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:57:17 EDT 2005

I'm missing something.  When I go into SCOT and look at the output
formats for SMTP, I have Sapscript/Smartforms to PDF,ABAP List to
HTM,Business Object Link to HTM, and RAW Text to TXT.  Since Raw Text to
HTM isn't an option in the dropdown, how do I get HTML formatted mail to
send as HTM rather than as plain text (or is that the create your own
method option)?

Jim