Parked Document Workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jun 9 04:29:46 EDT 2005

When you say you don't have the option to park the document, have you
checked that it is not due to missing authorizations? It is possible to
park documents from FB01 in our systems.

We are on 4.6C running IS Oil - both the version and the IS could be the
cause of the difference. I hope we haven't modified the standard code
:-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS