IPC and COMMR01

Fasi Syed farruq at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 13:52:43 EDT 2005

Folks,

We have a e-commerce set up with IPC installed. But the configuration is used only to do a product catalog export and ship it to the extranet site as a XML file.

Since IPC is installed, I am seeing that when the IPC connection is down I am not able to do a COMMR01 (Maintain Material Management) transaction. Comes back with a messge that the IPC is down. Is there any way I can by pass IPC here and make this transaction independent of IPC ??

Any thougts are appreciated.
Faz