Automating load of agent assignment Rules?

Andy.M.Catherall@CSPLC.COM Andy.M.Catherall at CSPLC.COM
Fri Jun 3 09:53:22 EDT 2005

Hi all

I have quite a number of new Rules (AC) that need to be loaded with quite a
lot of Responsibilies (RY) and many Positions (S). I have co-ordinated the
data gathering activity with the process teams in the business, and now
have several spreadsheets that describe this information.

Obviously, this information can be loaded manually, with one or many people
updating the Rules. But is there an automated utility anywhere that would
speed this process somewhat? Even if only in part.

We are running 4.6C.

Many thanks
Andy

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or if you have received the e-mail in error,  it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information which it contains.

Under these circumstances, please notify us immediately by returning this mail to 'mailerror at csplc.com' and deleting this e-mail from your system.

Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Cadbury Schweppes Plc or its subsidiaries.  Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses,  recipients are advised to subject this mail to their own virus checking, in keeping with good computing practice.

Cadbury Schweppes holds the title of Britain's "Most Admired Company" as voted for by leading businesses. Cadbury Schweppes has rarely been out of the top 10 list of most admired companies for the past 10 years and first won the award in 1995.

Visit our website at www.cadburyschweppes.com for more information.