Use of SAP-WUG list

faq@saportal.net faq at saportal.net
Thu Jun 2 14:52:00 EDT 2005

  Hello All,

here's a question from a very desperate fellow of the way: We are currently implementing a one-step workflow to approve a shopping cart in EPB 3.5.
After I place an order, the event is triggered and the workflow WS10000129 kicks off. What I'm missing is the entry field at the point of ordering, where I'm able to enter an approver. The workflow is adhoc enabled and it seems ok when I test this in the workflow builder.

Can anyone enligthen me please please please (since I would have to demo it tomorrow).

Thanks a lot!

Tom