Production environment workflow rules

Urbaniak, Teresa Teresa.McClellan at ngc.com
Thu Jun 2 14:45:48 EDT 2005

Good afternoon,
I'm hoping someone can help...We are testing through some workflow in
our test client and an error occurred.  The error message was sent to
everyone instead of the work group (we are not using organization
charts) we created.  When the workflow (in the inbox) was executed the
message cleared.  What are the rules for processing error messages in
workflow?
Also, are there workflow buffers that should be cleared or monitored for
size?  I want to make sure we know the rules for going live with
workflow.

We are on 4.6.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Teresa Urbaniak