Reg enhance of original Business object

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 09:30:59 EDT 2005

These are two of the major outsourcing partners for many multinationals.
Many comapnies here in US depend "TOTALLY" on them to provide the technical
development and ongoing maintenance. You probably have not visited the SDN ABAP
forum. Most don't even know there is F1 help.

Cheers,
Ramki.

In a message dated 6/2/2005 2:09:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,