Reg enhance of original Business object

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 2 04:12:41 EDT 2005

Gopi,

A few suggestions:

Read the SAP Library help available on the service.sap.com site.   There
is help for the specific workflow you mention and for general workflow
knowledge there.

Get some training if you can.  Standard SAP workflow courses for
beginners are BIT600 and BIT601.  For programming help you should also
do BIT610.

There are books on SAP Workflow available for purchase on the web. You
may find these helpful.

Come back when you've have at least some understanding of workflow
basics and we will be happy to help.

Jocelyn