Reg enhance of original Business object

Gopinath Addepalli Prasad gopinathp at intelligroup.com
Thu Jun 2 01:51:25 EDT 2005

Hi all,

    I have few clarifications in the workflow process.
    Could any one please get me the document for Purchase requisition/ material management or any
    in which we can do enhace for original business object and create the workflow process...?

     The document should explain of:
    1) How we can enhace the original business object ( For Purchase requisition or any).
    2) How we can trigger that with workflow when some request has be done with this new enhanced
        Object?
    3) What are all the methods/events we can change in the business object and can we create a new
         method/event which triggers..?
    4) Could any one explain me regarding the INTERFACE option in business object and what the purpose
         of it...?
    5) Last but not least could any one provide me the documentation of Workflow...?

Their help is really appritiated.

Thanks,
Gopi.