No administrator found for the task

pramod reddy rkpramod at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 14:19:18 EDT 2005

Hi Patha,

I have tried but no luck.  I have regenerated the runtime version in QA. but still dose not work for couple of users.  From return message, I am not able to understand what the actual problem is.

Thanks,
Pramod.

"Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon)" <pchatterjee at deloitte.com> wrote:
Pramod,

If you just transported ( or even if you didnt), open up the workflow template in display mode at least once and go into the workflow builder. Then back out. Many times this takes care of the 'No admin found error'

WIth regards,
Partha