[46C] SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT works fine in Dev - no event created in QA system

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Jul 27 08:44:29 EDT 2005

Run a FULL SE30 trace in both and compare.

There must be a difference.

Becareful in HR.

depending on when your commit work is issued and the state of the call
chain LUW state

you may not be able to issue a commit work.

See CALL DIALOG statement and COMMIT WORK documentation.

You not be getting the commit work on the event.

This still implies the code is running differently in QA.

Different HR config perhaps.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies