Issue in Rule-Evaluation

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jul 26 18:02:46 EDT 2005

Hi Sharath,
The obvious question: Have you refreshed the buffers after transport? If
so, what is the step that your users are receiving before the decision?

Is it a custom decision step and if so did you assign possible agents to
the task? Remember that is a customizing activity so if your system is
set up to transport org assignments then it will be in a separate
transport, otherwise it is an action to be performaed manually.

Cheers
Mike