SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT works fine in Dev - no event created in QA system

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:20:58 EDT 2005

G'day Kjetil,

To get back to your question from a week ago - where can you have
beers during work hours? London. 3 pints at lunch time is perfectly
acceptable. Any day of the week. Other places in the UK are bit more
restrictive, 2 pints for a Friday lunch. Despite all the bad press,
it's a wonderful country!

As for the current problem have you tried debugging the sub-function
SWE_EVENT_CREATE with the START_RECFB_SYNCHRON flag set? Not sure what
this will reveal, but maybe worth a try.

Have fun,
Mark