Workitem is not availble in Outbox, after executing it successfully

pramod reddy rkpramod at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 17:07:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

After executing successfully, Work item is not available in Outbox.

I have executed one work item, ideally it should be moved to "work items executed by me" folder in Outbox. But its is not happening. Workitem is neither available in Inbox nor Outbox.

Here are couple of observations.

Normally when workitem will have following entries in log, form create to end.

      Dialog work item created (SWW_WW_CREATE)
      Execution started (SWW_WI_EXECUTE)
      Work Item Processing Complete (SWW_WI_COMP_EVT_RECEIVE_INTERN)
      Terminating event received (SWW_WI_STATUS_TO_COMPLETED) WebFlow Service
      Result Processing (SWP_CALLBACK_WI_DONE)

But for the missing workitem, following entries are missing in the log.

      Work Item Processing Complete (SWW_WI_COMP_EVT_RECEIVE_INTERN)
      Terminating event received (SWW_WI_STATUS_TO_COMPLETED) Web Flow Service

I am not sure if this has any relation to "Outbox->wrokitems executed by me". Status of the missing workitem is "completed".

NOTE: Workitem triggers a BSP application, when executed, which intern calls callback methods to send the details back to workflow.

Above behavior doesn't have an impact on flow. Flow is going to next step in workflow.

Can any one help me in understanding the sequence here.

Hints plz to correct this.

Thank you,

Pramod.