Back ground job got strucked ,( WF-batch has SAP_ALL)

Raja Sekhar rajakmca at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:33:53 EDT 2005

  Hello ,
Am sorry, I still didnt understand the problem.
Does a work Item getting created for the task which u r saying as BACKGROUND TASK. If so, just check ur Task Definition whethear u make the task as an BACKGROUND TASK or not?

Please make the problem clear.

What do u mean by MANUAL INTERVENTION...Am sorry...Am not able to understand this sentence clearly..

Regards,
Raja Sekhar