Back ground job got strucked ,( WF-batch has SAP_ALL)

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jul 22 06:42:56 EDT 2005

Hi Kesari,
Can you reproduce the problem? What does the background method do?
'Stuck' usually means it doesn't complete and doesn't raise an
exception. This could be because of short dumps, connectivity issues,
long processing times....
To repeat Kjetil's question: does it happen regularly / all the time?
Cheers
Mike