Workflow Overview via Document Display

Cheung, Carmen Carmen.Cheung at BHPBILLITON.COM
Mon Jul 18 21:42:51 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Jocelyn. Taken a while to get back to this one.

I've checked the business object that is passed into the workflow -
BUS2009 Purchase requisitions. Although we do have a supertype
(zBUS2009) this is not the one we reference in the workflow.

Other workflows that reference the purchase requisition object reference
the same business object BUS2009.

Are any other attributes required to be returned?

Appreciate further thoughts on this topic. Thanks.

Regards

Carmen

________________________________
Hi Carmen,
You need to know what business object Generic Object Services is looking
for when its trying to build the workflow overview.  Check what business
objects are in the container of your current workflows - it may be a
super type or subtype of the one that you are using in your new
workflow.
Jocelyn

	From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
mit.edu <mailto:HYPERLINK > ]