SAP Workflow FAQ - Correct link

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Jul 18 20:24:35 EDT 2005

Beg pardon all.  I seem to have pasted you the keys to the kingdom of
SAP-WUGerdom.
The URL I pasted in my previous message was the private URL for List
Administrators.  You'll have to pay me a hefty fee to give you the
password to that!

The correct URL, as found at the bottom of SAP-WUG mail messages, is:

Please do take a look at Mike's FAQ.  I know he sweated a lot over it,
and he deserves a virtual pat on the back for his effort.
Happy WF-ing,
Sue