Hyperlink to a file in workitem description

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Jul 14 10:07:58 EDT 2005

Sorry Werner,

I don't know why I thought the link was from Outlook. I spend too much time thinking about that...

Well I imagine that it wont work because you have to think about it in terms of client server. When you enter c:\ in the work item description, SAP doesn't know whether you are trying to refer to the C drive on the server or on the client. My guess is that you are out of luck but perhaps someone on the list knows otherwise....

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
p: +61 3 9625 2189 (Head Office)