rswwdhex - job gets cancelled due to locking issue

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jul 12 19:55:54 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Aaarrghh.   Tonight the system log shows...

 19:40:32 sapapp1_RP1_23       BTC 28 400      EGC > Job SWWDHEX is
currently locked
 19:40:38 sapapp1_RP1_23       BTC 28 400      EGC > Job SWWDHEX is
currently locked

Thank you Larry, but SAP_REORG_JOBS runs after midnight, still more than
4 hours from now.

What annoys me is that the job ran 17 times today, no problem.  At
19:40, two instances kicked off (under the same userid) and killed each
other.
Probably need to escalate this to OSS.  Till then, SWWB might be my new
best friend.

Thanks all for the help,
Sue