error in SOST

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 18:37:28 EDT 2005

Hi Friends,I am very much thank full to all in this
group.
I have a current problem.
work flow sends a mail with an attachement. these
attachments are working fine in dev client. but when i
move transport it test client..It is showing the error
in SOST. please help me what should I check.

regards,
sharath
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
<wug.replies at workflowconnections.com> wrote:
> Hello wuggers,
>
> We have an asynchronous method defined with an
exception. If the exception
> is not modelled, the WF goes into error and the
message is visible in the
> WF log.
> If the exception is modelled however, the message is
nowhere to be found.
> Logic dictates that if it is visible in the error
log it should be
> accessible to WF without clunky workarounds..... but
then again is SAP
> always logical?
>
> We simply wanted to get the message back into WF and
display it in an item