SAP inbox behaviour

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 11:35:51 EDT 2005

Hi,
when I dbl click the work item, it is displaying
attachment in full screen, when I click back,
displaying dialog box with 3 buttons approve, reject,
cancel and keep in Inbox, when i choose cancel&keep in
inbox. it is still behaving correctly, but when i
double click the work item again it is not displaying
the dialog in full screen. is it the problem in the
InBox settings or in Workflow..I hope I cleary
explained the problem. can you please suggest me..
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Mike.Nickson at bhint.com>
wrote:
> Hi Mike
>
> Yes I've seen you resolve this one before . . .
wasn't it something like

<wug.replies at workflowconnections.com>
> Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> 08/07/2005 14:56
> Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
>

>         To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Testing for a blank
multiline attribute

> Hello wuggers,
> I think I've got the perfect Friday afternoon
problem for you:

> What is the best way to check for a blank multiline
element?

> Using '&MULTI& EX' as the condition works fine if
there are NO entries.
> However
> if the assignment comes from an attribute you will
always get a single
> blank
> entry if the attribute has no value. Having an
attribute which doesn't
> return
> anything if it fails will cause the WF to error with
"Error when
> determining
> attribute 'FOO' of object instance '[BO.BAR.]".
Checking if it's blank as
> per a
> single element ('&ELEMENT& =') doesn't work.
>
> Of course it's possible to work around, but it seems
something that should
> be
> checkable in a simple condition, or even two OR'ed
or AND'ed conds, but I
> can't
> seem to spot it. I've a feeling that I've
encountered this before but