sending client information in mail

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 09:55:47 EDT 2005

greetings,
I am using activity to send outlook mail to users
depending when I use &sy-mandt& to send the current
client information,mail is sent as it is.the client no
i s not sent in the mail. I remeber some one had faced
this problem before. how to solve this.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Workflow99 at aol.com>
wrote:

> With another transport.
>

> Regards,
> Ramki Maley
> Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
> 248-613-1287 (C)

Standard Time,

<Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca>
> wrote:
> > Hi  Rhonda, how is the import parameter of your
> method defined. Does the
> > name match that in the swc_get_element statement ?
> First thing to  check
> > I think.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Dave
> >
> > ________________________________

Rossman,
> Rhonda
> > Sent: Thu  7/7/2005 10:39 AM
> > To: sap-wug at mit.edu
> > Subject: Getting a data  value from the container
> >

> >    Hi,
> >
> >     I am very new to the Workflow world  and I'm
having
> a problem getting
> > the value of a field in the  container.  The field
is
> a standard one,
> >  StatusNotApproved.  Here's my code.
> >
> >      begin_method abc changing container.

> >     DATA:  f_value(1)      TYPE c,
>

> >      r_roleid        LIKE  zrole_struc-roleid,

=== Message Truncated ===