Mapping of enhaced Business Object

Yung. David David.Yung at esb.ie
Fri Jul 8 09:29:02 EDT 2005

If you are looking to have your workflow start on the standard CREATED
event, then all you have to do is delegate the standard object to the
new object.

To do this you go to transaction SWO1 and hit the menu to
Settings>Delegate>System Wide.  Here you add an entry tying BUS2032 to
ZCR_BUS2032.

Then in your new workflow you put the starting event BUS2032 > CREATED
and presto.  Should work.

Furthermore, from now on in new tasks you can say for example when you
define the object and method to execute, object = BUS2032, Method =
Zxxxx

Cheers

David