Mapping of enhaced Business Object

Venkat AG jobs_addepalli at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 02:18:51 EDT 2005

Hi all,

  I am new to SAP Workflow . I have extended the Business object BUS2032 as
Zcr_BUS2032 and created a method VALIDATE and event CHECK.
Now i have done coding and every thing by creating a FM an calling it from validate method. I have activated my object. And also created a workflow object with task calling this object.
Could any one let me know how can we link it with VA01 transaction or how my workflow task will be triggered while running the VA01 transation using the enhanced Business Object ZCR_BUS2032.

  Their help is highly appritiated.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat AG.

http://mail.yahoo.com