WF/Tasks attributes

pramod reddy rkpramod at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 20:50:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have observed the attributes of custom WF and Tasks, after transporting them into QA, it has been set to "No general tasks", where as it has been set to "General tasks" in DEV.

Dose it mean that after transporting the WF/Tasks we should maintain the attributes again. Is there any way to avoid changing the attributes in QA again. If no, then Am i supposed to change attributes again once they are transported into PRD?

What about a case  when WF/Tasks has agent assignment with a Role or Position. Should this assignment be carried out again in QA/PRD?

Thank you,

Pramod.