Universal Worklist (UWL) or 'Universal Inbox'

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:22:46 EDT 2005

Hi Tim,
 This is one good requirment,
I have been thinking about this and found one solution.
 1) Create an SAP GUI for Windows iview in portal which will display all the
SAP Inbox
2) Add a custom button to the Universal Worklist template say "View SAP
Inbox".
3) Link the button to the Iview created.
 you got your self an SAP Inbox in Universal Worklist.
 -Krishna