Error 'No persistent reference could be generated for object...'

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jul 5 12:31:21 EDT 2005

Hello WUG,
I am getting an error 'No persistent reference could be generated for
object...' on an object attribute in a workitem.

It's an object with object-type attributes, all of which are fine in testing.

However when said attributes are used I get < blahdiblah not found> where
text should appear for ONE of the attributes. Looking at the container,
one of the object attributes has no instance. Yet when I test it
standalone it's fine.... When I click on the object in the container, I
see the 'No persistent ref...' message appear.

Oh, and it just magically started happening to an old attribute when I
added a new attribute on the object.

Any ideas?
Cheers
Mike Pokraka