No subject

Schell, Kim Kim.Schell at BHPBILLITON.COM
Mon Jul 4 00:38:25 EDT 2005

Workflow Gurus,
I'm trying to open a web browser pointing to a web page as called from SAP ABAP.
(This code is called from our Help BOR Object's default method - displaying help info on a web page)

We have this code working when called from SAPGui (transaction WS_EXECUTE, calling Internet Explorer).
But I now need to try to get this to work through the ITS (EP6.0).

Transaction ITS_EXECUTE doesn't seem to work(which I expected to work - tries to open program "WS"),
but I have got function module WEBGUI_BROWSER_WINDOW_OPEN to work.
Unfortunately this FM only works when I execute it in debug mode.

Can anyone tell me how to get function module WEBGUI_BROWSER_WINDOW_OPEN to work while running normally?
Or does anyone know any tricks to get ITS_EXECUTE to work (so it doesn't try to run "WS")?

I hope this is not too far off Workflow for this list, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Kim