SWI2_FREQ settings

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Jul 1 14:11:46 EDT 2005

I know it is a Friday and "Fire Kracker" weekend for us American's
but I see no option to show technical display where you stated.

I can go into SE16 and change to/from display Field Name or Field Text

but I don't see any option in SWI2_FREQ to make this change.
On my other clients I have technical displays is SWI2_FREQ so
I must have changed this option somewhere at some time.

Screen shot?

>>> Matilda_Subhashini at satyam.com 7/1/2005 10:13:53 >>>
hi Rick,
Rightclick on the container element say 'Effective Date' and select
'Technical display on'.
this will display the technical names of the container elements.

regards
matilda